Palmer Group is partnering with our client to search for a 2nd Shift Assembly Supervisor. This role will be responsible for leading and supervising a team. A strong candidate for this position will be motivated to achieve and have high quality, safety, cost, and housekeeping standards. If your experience and goals match the following lists, apply today!
This opportunity is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Palmer Group. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- Oversee operations, production, materials, and workflow to assure timely production and quality standards of assigned product
- Delegate work, oversee cross-training and assist employees in the performance of their work
- Ensure the consistent use of safety devices and personal protective equipment
- Supervise departmental housekeeping and maintain constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices
- Encourage and implement safety ideas and improvements
- Monitor quality measures and implement continuous improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Monday – Friday
- 1:00PM – 9:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar by calling (920) 229-2863 or emailing email@example.com.