Back to all jobs
We are assisting our client in their search for a 2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor! This position will lead the 2nd shift fabrication operations to produce the metal components needed to assemble products. If you meet the requirements listed below, please apply!
- Advocate of safety and housekeeping
- Ensure the safety rules and guidelines are followed in the facility
- Oversee fabrication operations to meet quality, on-time delivery, and productivity expectations
- Organize and assign work for the hourly employees
- Facilitate training to help improve output
- Work with other departments to reduce operational costs, improve work instructions, improve scheduling, and reduce cost of quality
- Participate in and coordinate programs related to employee communications, orientation, placement, training and development, etc.
- Bachelor’s or higher
3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Good attention to detail
- 2nd Shift, 2:00PM – 10:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 365-4873 or email Jenna at email@example.com.