Are you looking for an exciting engineering role with a well known Wisconsin client? Keep reading! Palmer Group’s client is searching for their next 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. As the Production Supervisor, you will act as a leader regarding assembly activities to accomplish established production goals consistent with cost, quality, safety, and housekeeping standards. If this position interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Lead and supervise people and assembly activities
- Achieve established production goals consistent with standards of quality, safety, cost and housekeeping
- Assure timely production and quality standards of assigned products by planning operations and utilizing skills, man-hours, material and work flow
- Organize and assign work
- Instruct cross-trains
- Assist employees in the performance of their work
- Ensure the consistent use of safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE), supervise departmental housekeeping and maintain constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices
- Drive safety ideas and improvements
- Monitor and drive quality measures and implement continuous improvement efforts
- Provide information to effect cost reduction, work simplification, production scheduling and manpower planning
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong supervisor and communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 1:30PM – 9:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 365–4873 or email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.