Palmer Group has partnered with a Wisconsin client on their search for a 3rd Shift Fabrication Engineering Technician. This individual will work alongside engineers and will assist with research, evaluation, design, and quality control processes. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Program corrections for different various sheet metal and plastics fabrication equipment
- Assist with new production introductions by working with Design Engineers and Operations Departments
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 2-3+ years in a manufacturing setting
- Conveyor experience and VDL Variable Drive Lines
- Monday – Friday
- 10:00PM – 6:00AM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 557-9915 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.