Back to all jobs
End your job search here! We’re looking for a 3rd Shift Fabrication Supervisor to lead the 3rd shift fabrication operations to produce the metal components needed to assemble products. Apply today if this opportunity matches your strengths, skills, and long-term goals.
- Advocate safety and housekeeping
- Ensure the safety rules and guidelines are followed in the facility
- Oversee fabrication operations to meet quality, on-time delivery, and productivity expectations
- Organize and assign work for hourly employees
- Help improve output by facilitating training
- Work to reduce operational costs, improve work instructions, improve scheduling, and reduce the cost of quality
- Participate in and coordinate programs related to employee communications, orientation, placement, training, development, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Sunday night – Thursday night, approximately 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 365–4873 or email Jenna at email@example.com.