Palmer Group is partnering with our client to find an enthusiastic and independent professional who is looking for a new career opportunity as their Accountant. This is a position that offers a great foot in the door, competitive pay, and benefits. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Assist with month-end and year-end close, while maintaining timely and accurate reporting
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports using professional judgment and expertise
- Assist in completing both financial and non-financial projects, including but not limited to budgeting, tax prep, control framework, and other ad hoc items
- Review monthly financial statements and investigate significant variances to budget amounts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; or equivalent related work experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Able to multitask, balance priorities, and work within tight deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.