Our client is in search of a qualified candidate to fill their open Accountant role. This individual will be responsible for the maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries, managing payment schedules, and supporting closing processes. If you are looking for a new accounting role and want to join a small, growing company, apply today!
- Periodic maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Manage schedules for monthly payments
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Become well-versed in month-end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Produce journal entries and perform the month-end close under minimal supervision
- Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.