Here is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded accountant with tax experience to join a closely held investment firm with outstanding leadership and a strong culture. Due to growth and plenty of opportunity, this firm is looking for an Accountant (CPA) to manage their tax filings across a handful of related entities, advise on general financial matters, assist with accounting procedures, and grow into a client-facing billable opportunity. If you’re a public and/or tax accountant looking to move to a private company that provides excellent mentorship and long-term opportunities, apply today!
- Provide bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting support for multiple companies
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports and tax filings
- Maintain an understanding of current tax regulations and anticipated changes
- Ensure compliance with federal and state tax regulations
- Assist with other duties and special projects
- Partner with Financial Advisors on client (Individual and business) tax needs
- Minimum two years of tax experience (public or private)
- CPA is required
- Experience working with multiple entity types/structures
- Desire to learn, grow, and become client-facing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- On-Site (potential for some hybrid)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.