Our construction and manufacturing client has recently been in collaboration with Palmer Group during their search for the next Accountant – Team Lead to join and enhance their team. Together, we are looking for an individual with the right knowledge and skills to be a supportive leader within their accounting department. The ideal individual will possess a strong itemized billing background and the ability to drive efficiency. If you would like to be considered for this position within a small, family-feel company culture, apply now!
- Perform monthly bank account and GL reconciliations
- Assist and backup AP Manager with entry and reviewal of AP invoices as needed
- Assist with special projects and assignments requested by the Controller or CFO
- Timely and accurate job set-up and closure into the ERP system to track project costs and revenue recognition
- Perform weekly vendor payment selections
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of related experience with both Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a math aptitude and understand basic accounting principles
- Skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266