Looking to add value to a growing organization and take part in new initiatives? Our client is looking to hire an Accounting Analyst to assist the accounting team if you have high levels of analysis, like to understand financial impacts, and see the big picture, this could be a great position for you!
- Maintain relationships with key vendor contracts
- Use advanced knowledge to analyze and interpret information
- Recommend process improvement to auditing/accounting procedures
- Identify systemic issues and root causes within accounting software and recommend changes
- Monitor various accounting reports
- Investigate cost discrepancies with product contracts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; associate degree required
- Background in business or accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.