Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Central Iowa. Our client is looking for a committed professional who is both qualified for the job requirements and dedicated to the values and mission of their company to be considered for their Accounting Analyst – Treasury position. This position will be responsible for the direction and management of treasury activities. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Assist internal departments with different treasury needs that support growth
- Support the initiatives to increase banking infrastructure and cash management processes
- Oversee daily cash positioning activities, which include cash position reconciliation, local deposits, bank reporting, and managing daily liquidity
- Identify fraudulent activity, financial risks, and treasury while developing mitigation strategies
- Act as a treasury owner for different enterprise system enhancements
- Leverage, implement, and maintain the enterprise treasury management system
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or finance required
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Treasury Management or another related field
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) certification required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.