Back to all jobs
Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable Iowa client to fill the Accounting Clerk – Payables position. In this role, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable and invoice entry. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Assist with transactions
- Process invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure invoices have are appropriately coded and are paid by the designated entity
- Review invoices to ensure the appropriate authority has been received to approve spending
- Maintain an organized file structure for all accounts payables files as well as appropriately archive historical information
- Ensure timely payment to all vendors to avoid finance charges
- Manage vendor information by collecting W-9’s prior to payment, keeping the vendor listing up-to-date, and updating contact information, among other responsibilities
- Perform monthly review and reconcile vendor statements and timely researching any discrepancies
- Aid with year-end 1099 process
- Associate degree in Accounting/related field and/or four years of related experience with training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with Accounting/ERP Software
- Familiarity Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to manage time wisely, stay organized while being detail oriented, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266