Palmer Group is looking for smart, flexible, and high-energy candidates to be considered for an open Accounting Manager Role. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the accounting function, including general ledger accounting, internal and external financial reporting, and ad-hoc reporting. Our client is growing rapidly and this organization has fantastic opportunity for growth potential, if you are looking to grow in you accounting career, apply today!
- Serve as a leader and mentor for accounting team
- Prepare financial statements and monthly financial packages.
- Perform Fixed Assets and Project Accounting Sub-ledger activities and reconciliations
- Manage Lease Accounting and Asset Retirement Obligation accounting
- Coordinate monthly accounting and general ledger end of month activities to meet internal and external deadlines
- Approve all journal entries and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with department policies, internal controls, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) regulations
- Maintain internal and external financial statement audits and reviews
- Enhance existing business processes to develop new analyses/reports and facilitate operational and financial planning and decision-making
- Create and implement processes and relationships with internal and external groups that will improve the flow of financial information within the company
- 4 year degree in Accounting
- 8+ years of related business experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and advanced Excel experience
- CPA and/or MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O accounting system preferred
- Hybrid, Fridays work from home
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.