Back to all jobs
You could be the next Accounting Manager with leadership skills and strong accounting background! This newly-created position is due to company growth. It allows you to oversee a small team focusing on the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting. This company offers a hybrid work option with three days in the office. Apply today to be considered!
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and other reports required
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff
- Bachelors degree (B.S or B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role, with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Computer skills including MS Office, including advanced knowledge in Excel and experience with other financial systems
- On- Site
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266