Please consider our new opportunity if you desire a position that will advance your career. We are actively recruiting a driven and bright individual to join our client on a contract-to-hire basis as their next Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position is primarily responsible for the accounts receivable daily duties. If you feel you meet the requirements below, do not hesitate and apply today!
- Process payment with credit cards and ACH debit
- Manage the Accounts Receivable inbox
- Support the credit and billing department
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of posting daily cash receipts
- Process write-offs and miscellaneous adjustments
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related degree is preferred
- Equivalent experience is also considered
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.