A large, growing company is searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, consider this opportunity. This position could lead to a long-term opportunity with this company.
- Process customer payments and credits
- Prepare manual deposits
- Assist with collection calls
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Perform office administrative duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- General accounting proficiency
- Construction experience preferred
- Impressive computer skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Dependable, trustworthy, and customer-focused
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.