Mortgage & Banking
Do you have a background working with ACH operations and leading a team to their full potential? Our client is searching for their next ACH Operations Supervisor. We are targeting candidates with 3-8 years of bank operations experience and supervisory background. As the ACH Operations Supervisor, you will be able to work hands-on with the team and develop team members as they grow their careers with the bank. If you are looking for a new career with a company that offers excellent benefits and opportunities for growth, then we would like to speak with you!
- Supervise a team of 6 Payments Specialists and their supported functions
- Monitor, evaluate, and direct team members
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, issues, and general bank happenings
- Provide backup support to the Payment Specialists
- Stay up to date with new laws and regulations
- 3-8 years of bank operations experience
- Supervisory or experience in a leadership role preferred
- AAP or APRP Certification is a plus but not required
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Greg Messmore at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.