Mortgage & Banking
A client of ours in Hawarden, Iowa is in need of a full-time Ag/Business Banker that has experience working in business banking or ag related sales. Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills are required. If you feel you would be a fit for this opportunity, connect with us today!
- Maintain and develop an Ag Lending Portfolio
- Develop new Ag business, underwriting, structuring and closing of Ag loans
- Ensure the bank’s past due rate is within guidelines
- Handle loan collections with written notification and phone call support
- Sell and participate in marketing of all products and services
- Make business development calls and cross-sell to customers
- Generate real estate loans for the bank on occasion
- 0-3 years of ag/business banking or ag related sales experience
- 4 year degree in an ag/business related field preferred
- Expected to reside within the community of Hawarden, Iowa
- Strong communication, sales, and negotiation skills
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday
- Saturday rotation from 9:00AM – 11:30AM or 12:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kara Calease at (515) 225-7000 or email Shelby at email@example.com.