Mortgage & Banking
If you are searching for the next step in your banking career, look no further! Our client is in search of their next Ag/Business Banker. If you have experience in ag lending, banking, ag sales, or have just graduated college and want to step into an Ag Banker role, apply today to be considered!
- Develop and maintain an Ag Lending Portfolio
- Procure new Ag business, underwrite, structure, and close Ag loans
- Handle loan collections with the written notification and phone call support to ensure the bank’s past due rate is within guidelines
- Sell and participate in marketing all of the bank’s products and services
- Make business development calls and cross-selling to customers
- Represent the bank in the local community
- Generate real estate loans for the bank if needed
- 0-3 years of ag/business banking or ag-related sales experience
- 4 year degree in an ag/business-related field preferred
- Expected to reside within the community
- Strong communication, sales, and negotiation skills
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday
- Saturday rotation 9:00AM – 11:30AM/12:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kara Calease at (515) 225-7000 or email Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org.