Are you looking for a contract role in administration? This may be the opportunity for you! Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable client to find their next Annuity New Business Coordinator. If you have at least one year of experience in a service center, apply today!
- Provide support for life new business specialist team
- Assemble transfer paperwork and letters of acceptance
- Perform follow-up calls to financial institutions
- Ensure observation of company policies and legal requirements regarding sales and product compliance
- High School degree
- 1+ years of experience in a service center, preferably in the insurance industry
- Outstanding team-player mentality, willingness to step in and help where needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to upholding privacy standards
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.