Back to all jobs
This Application Architecture Manager is responsible for designing solutions specific to the business project context and strategy execution at a macro and micro level. This hands-on manager role is suited for someone with five years of experience. If you fit the requirements below, fill out our application!
- Lead a team of Application Architects
- Design, health, and implement applications across the company
- Implement and standardize vertical IT disciplines of customer experience, new business, agent servicing, policy administration, omnichannel, finance, investment, and product
- Develop, maintain, document, and govern on-prem and cloud applications for the technology portfolio and domain-supporting business functions
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring, and training for the adoption of cloud technology through all areas of application development as it relates to high-performing development teams
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field of study
- 5+ years of information technology experience working with cloud solutions; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications and a variety of software, including cloud solutions, AWS, .NET, React
- Open to on-site, remote, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Katy Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email Katy at email@example.com.