Our experienced client is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Architectural Design Project Manager to join their team. As the Architectural Design Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the development of our facilities, ensuring that they meet the highest standards of functionality, aesthetics, and resident well-being. You will collaborate with outside architectural design firms and apply your knowledge and expertise to ensure your internal team’s success in delivering state-of-the-art communities.
Our client is a nationally ranked and tenured operator of assisted living facilities dedicated to providing exceptional care and quality of life for their residents. Our client takes pride in their commitment to innovation, excellence, and compassion. With numerous accolades and a track record of success, our client is continuously expanding their reach to meet the growing demand for housing services across the nation. Apply today if interested!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, including architects, legal counsel, engineers, interior designers, and contractors to ensure project success
- Develop and manage project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively
- Oversee all phases of project execution, from initial design concepts to construction and final delivery
- Review and evaluate architectural drawings and communicate necessary adjustments and/or changes to meet project requirements
- Participate in the negotiation and preparation of contractual agreements and administer them
- Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines, codes, and industry standards
- Participate in site visits, evaluations, and problem-solving during construction phases
- Maintain open communication with stakeholders, including senior management and project teams
- Manage and mentor junior staff, providing guidance, support, and skill development
- Licensure as a registered Architect with Project Management Experience
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in architectural design and project management
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the senior living industry is a plus, however commercial experience is a must
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email at email@example.com.