Mortgage & Banking
Showcase your leadership abilities when you climb on board as the Assistant Branch Manager. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue its winning history. If you are interested, apply today!
- Supervise the branch staff and operations in the absence of the branch manager
- Monitor verbal and written warnings and cash offages
- Provide support and guidance to give employees a clear path for improvement
- Assist in preparing and delivering team member evaluations and reviews
- Assist in overseeing the compliance and audit procedures.
- Handle vault and teller duties
- Assist with scheduling and time card/PTO approvals
- Serve as a backup to the lending staff or with teller transactions as needed
- Interact with credit union members and team members
- Solve problems that support the Credit Union’s member-driven philosophy
- 1 year of leadership/management experience required
- 1 year of consumer lending experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding leadership to the organization
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.