A rapidly growing organization in the Quad Cities has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Accounting & Finance Manager. With the ability to maintain a hybrid balance between remote and in-office work, this is an excellent opportunity with a progressive, family-oriented financial institution.
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Assist with audits as needed
- Analyze all accounting information to ensure accuracy
- Respond to any issues or imbalances discovered
- Play a key role in hiring and developing staff, supporting cross-training efforts, and handling any issues that surface
- Oversee AP, GL, and month-end reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience in the financial industry
- Proven ability to lead and develop staff
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tech savvy, MS Office proficient
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at email@example.com.