We are assisting our client with their search for an Assistant Director – Financial Reporting. This individual will be responsible for the accounting of various departments, reconciling general ledger accounts, and financial statement preparation. If you have relevant experience and are looking to better your career and life, apply today!
- Execute a general ledger balancing and financial statement preparation
- Complete monthly accounting close, including preparation and review of journal entries, analytical reports and account reconciliations
- Conduct in-depth financial statement analysis
- Analyze and works to resolve complex accounting issues that arise
- Prepare quarterly store profit sheets
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or related field
- 5-8+ years of experience
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.