Our client needs an Assistant Project Manager to join their team as they continue to grow their business. In this role, the assistant project manager will ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. This well-established company developing in the Des Moines area provides stability in the construction industry. If you feel you are a qualified candidate, apply today!
- Bid preparation, project start-up, contract award analysis, permit, and regulatory submissions
- Assist with coordination and reviewing of drawings, submissions, and specifications
- Help with the preparation and maintenance of the project schedule
- Assist with material procurement and expediting deliveries
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending appropriate training and updating licenses
- Contribute positively to the team by setting examples of professionalism and loyalty
- College Degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management
- 2+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Submittal Exchange, Viewpoint, Prolog, Bluebeam, and BIM experience
- Experience working in collaborative teams
- Ability to lift and rotate 30 pounds
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.