Do you want to be part of a company who has been in business for 115 years and counting? Our local marketing client has reached millions of people around our nation. They are committed to their social responsibilities of volunteerism and charitable giving, having an excellent health and wellness program for their employees, while showing dedication to taking care of our planet.
We are excited to announce that Palmer Group is recruiting candidates to be this client’s next Senior Audit Manager. An average day in this job will entail performing various audit procedures, ensuring processes adhere to policies and laws, and overseeing a small audit team. In addition, our client offers a generous compensation and benefits package. If you believe your skill set is a match for this position, please fill out our application today!
- Prepare accurate audit reports
- Ensure all internal controls are in check
- Assess potential risks
- Maximize audit effectiveness
- Develop and maintain audit procedures
- Manage small team
- Bachelor’s in accounting or business administration preferred
- 5+ years of public accounting experience required
- Auditing, SOX 404, and GAAP experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Abie to handle multiple projects at once with time sensitive deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org