A rapidly growing organization in the Quad Cities is seeking a full-time Auditor to join their team. If you have strong technical skills and auditing experience and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role in a strong company, apply today!
- Develop trusting relationships with colleagues, including open and frequent communication
- Review reports and entries for accuracy and approval
- Assist with training of all departments focused on increasing technical knowledge and compliance
- Assist with producing necessary documents and information for external auditors as needed
- Ensure policies and procedures are known and adhered to, including all necessary confidentiality
- May require minimal travel, primarily within Iowa
- Accounting, Finance, or Business degree
- Auditing experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Work well both collaboratively and independently
- Analytical, strong critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Tech savvy, MS Office proficient
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.