Sales & Marketing
Our client, one of the largest and most trusted mechanical contractors in the Eastern Iowa area and beyond, is seeking an Automation and Integration Sales Representative to join their team. As an Automation and Integration Sales Rep, you are responsible for adding to the client’s existing automation and integration customer base. If you have experience in electronic sales and are searching for your next role, apply today to be considered!
- Reach out to new automation customer leads through cold calling
- Prepare and maintain a database of potential customers and the key people at each location
- Call on existing automation customers as assigned from time to time by management
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Make CARE calls, follow-up with customer, and maintain customers’ maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales efforts with estimating staff to develop proposals
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of technology-based sales
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Electronics sales experience preferred
- U.S. citizenship or the ability to work in the United States is required
- Base pay $50-80K with total comp up to $120K
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.