Omaha is currently ranked as the seventh-best city in the United States for raising a family. As you look to grow personally and professionally, take a look! Our Omaha-based client is seeking an Automation Engineer to join their well-established company, which offers extensive career growth and advancement opportunities. This position will design, program, simulate, and test automated machinery and processes to complete exact tasks. If you meet the qualifications below, this is a great time to join a growing international organization that offers a rewarding career.
- Design, develop, and test automation products from concept to completion
- Perform start-up and commissioning of control systems
- Support new product launches as it pertains to production equipment
- Create ladder logic diagrams, control programs, and PLCs
- Design testing and validation of manufactured products
- Support company corrective action initiative
- Complete industrial control panel schematics, electrical diagrams, and BOM
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, automation, or robotic engineering
- 5+ years experience in advanced manufacturing
- In-depth knowledge of Siemens logic controllers
- Experience with UL 508A panel design is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Detail-oriented personality
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.