Our highly-respected client seeks an experienced Automation Project Manager to join their high-functioning team. This position will be tasked with managing all aspects of a given project so strong attention to detail is critical to the success of this position. Qualified candidates have proven experience in construction project management and a broad understanding of building automation systems. Our client offers a family-like work environment, top industry compensation, and outstanding benefits to their newest team member. Apply today to be considered!
- Maintain and nurture client relationships in accordance with company standards
- Work cross-functionally with sales and operations to ensure a successful client experience
- Assist with project scheduling requirements
- Provide internal and external communication to those involved in each project
- Manage sub-contractors
- Create and ensure adherence to project timeline and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering field
- 5+ years experience in building automation
- Experience in estimating and project management
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.