Automation Technicians are in high demand! Grow your career with a well-established Des Moines company. The person in this role will install, start up and commission, and troubleshoot automated control systems. Apply today to be considered for this opportunity with career growth and fantastic benefits!
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems
- Troubleshoot non-functioning components
- Calibrate devices
- Upload, download, and modify control software
- Provide technical assistance and support regarding all projects, installations, and repairs
- Communicate findings, upgrades, and troubleshooting to key stakeholders
- 1-3 years of experience
- Possess the ability to follow direction
- Professional communication skills
- Knowledge of automation system components
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.