Back to all jobs
Are you interested in working for one of Iowa’s most technologically advanced companies? Do you have experience in automation, robotics, or electronics? If so, let’s talk! Our client, a leader in advanced manufacturing, is looking for a qualified Automation Technician to help develop and troubleshoot proprietary machinery in a climate-controlled environment. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Mark up layouts; details existing designs on CAD
- Add or modify designs and prints with changes to components
- Check wiring to print; troubleshoots production wiring problems.
- Identify imaging problems and root causes
- Assess if changes could have a quality impact and contact appropriate personal
- Interpret logic flow in control program to troubleshoot root cause.
- Train new technicians
- Two-year technical or associate degree in automation, robotics, electronics, or a related field
- Demonstrates competence with tools used in Automation, including IQMS
- PLC, HMI, camera, AutoCAD, and Solid Works software knowledge
- Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percent and use trigonometry
- Occasional travel may be requested for company business
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew Steenblock (He/Him/His)
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266