Mortgage & Banking
Showcase your leadership abilities when you climb on board as a Bank Regulatory Compliance Review Analyst. This organization is very accomplished in their field with a track record of success and is searching for a leader with a knack for regulatory compliance and reporting. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue their winning history. Apply today to be considered for this remote role!
While this position is a remote position, candidates will be required to be located in Iowa.
- Support over 300+ member banks’ regulatory compliance program
- Perform independent review and testing of the banks’ compliance management system
- Evaluate functions and exercise discretion when suggesting improved practices and policy revisions
- Provide regulatory compliance consulting to member banks
- Provide compliance consulting services encompassing lending, HMDA, deposit, operations, ACH, and Bank Secrecy Act functions
- Research and develop articles and materials for Disclosure magazine, web-based compliance resources, and other products/services
- Prepare detailed reports advising member banks of recommendations for improving practices and procedures, corrective action, and policy revisions
- 3-5 years of bank compliance management or regulatory, supervisory activity
- Must have regulatory compliance background in lending, deposits, and operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel when needed to member banks’ location
- Remote – Must be located in Iowa
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Greg Messmore at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.