A large Midwest firm is searching for a Billing Coordinator to support project teams and managers on all account invoices, billing, and order posting needs. This position could lead to a long-term opportunity with this company. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, consider this opportunity below!
- Perform all billing of service calls, bid work, and installs
- Review all invoices and collaborate with Project teams on billing needs
- Create and organize spreadsheets for manager reporting needs
- Assign job/order numbers in the software
- Perform all other admin/billing needs as required by a team lead
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Impressive computer skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Dependable, trustworthy, and customer-focused
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 440-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.