Join our family-owned and operated client as a BIM Spatial Coordinator. This person in this role will work on local and diverse projects with an organization that takes projects from concept to completion. While not required for this entry-level opportunity, candidates will benefit from having field experience with pipe fitting. This company boasts outstanding longevity with a collaborative team along with a good benefits plan.
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
- Attend weekly coordination meetings with project team members
- Provide early design review and constructability analysis
- Comprehension of Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office 365
- BIM knowledge and interest in working with Construction Technology
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.