Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Central Iowa. Our client is looking for a committed professional qualified for the job’s requirements and dedicated to their company’s values and mission to be considered for their Bookkeeper. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Enter invoices and verify the accuracy of vendors’ invoices, pay approved invoices via billing software
- Prepare and monitor cash flow statements
- Make bank deposits
- Prepare monthly consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and departments
- Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling account
- Associate degree preferred
- Bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.