Back to all jobs
We are looking for candidates for the position of Bookkeeping Manager who are energetic, hardworking, detail oriented, have a proactive approach, and always look for ways to improve themselves and the firm. Connect with us if you meet the requirements below!
- Lead yourself, the team and your department
- Motivate your team and encourage them to achieve goals
- Perform reviews and audits on all Bookkeeping projects
- Provide feedback and coaching to bookkeepers after reviews are completed
- Provide training to the team on areas identified that need to be addressed
- Manage finances for the business and clients
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Track revenue, expenses, taxes, and financial documents
- Produce financial reports
- Perform audits as needed
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields specifically accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Strong understanding of bookkeeping procedures, processes, and nuances
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266