Are you interested in finding a new position in the Des Moines metro? Our local client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their open Business Analyst position. We are looking for an individual who can write requirements and coordinate team tasks by developing and deploying new or updated business applications. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and analysis to develop business and technical requirements
- Facilitate definition, creation, validation, and release of the software or project
- Plan, monitor, and lead a project to completion while achieving business needs and timelines
- Create project scope documents to outline project needs
- Deliver products to production
- Ensure requirements are met through scenario development and test plans
- Update the Product Development Director on project status, implementation, and the team’s ability to meet the project’s success criteria
- Verify that validation artifacts and other software development process controls are produced/validated and retained in the proper repositories or project tracking software
- Perform second-tier support in collaboration with software development teams when issues are escalated
- Learn new systems and processes and interact with many different technical and business units
- Complete analysis and project management tasks on non-software projects when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business or equivalent years of education and work experience
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles and/or strong knowledge of lending clients and customers or business processes
- Open to remote, on-site, and hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Katy Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email Katy at email@example.com.