Palmer Group is searching for qualified candidates to apply for an open Business Analyst role. This individual will participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation. If you have previous experience as a business analyst and are searching for your next role, apply today!
- Create, present, and maintain user stories, acceptance criteria, demo expectations, and design documents in defined systems
- Create/document, track, maintain, prioritize, and assess changes to business processes and the associated requirements
- Work closely with key decision makers, systems owners, and end users in support of core processes and critical business objectives
- Research to obtain data, analyzing problems to advise and recommend solutions
- Query and analyze data to determine solutions, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, or redesign of products or services
- Advise client or department heads on alternate methods of solving needs or problems and recommending specific solutions
- Work within an agile methodology framework with a focus on delivering value and adjusting rapidly to produce the most effective outcome
- Work closely with all IT organizations and driving projects to successful completion
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts
- Experience in process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of the project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness)
- Experience delivering software as part of an agile delivery team
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently
- Experience with requirement-gathering software such as Azure DevOps, TFS, JIRA, or RTC
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost/benefit analysis and risk/impact analysis
- Understanding of how to deliver value through realizations of benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, and modernizing the organization
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support
- Strong ability to decompose complex concepts into smaller tasks while maintaining end-to-end business process focus
- Work closely with other Business Units to identify and deliver Enterprise value
- Experience providing consulting services to governmental entities
- Skilled at consulting with executive-level stakeholders to define business needs or problems
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.