This thriving and unique manufacturer is searching for a CAD Designer to help drive growth. A passionate team player with real-world experience generating 3D modeling for various large-scale and highly visible projects will excel. This company provides a supportive and safe culture with much flexibility for those high achievers ready to make an impact. If you have experience reading blueprints and are a strong Designer or looking to advance your career in this area, consider this wonderful company!
- Develop comprehensive drawings and models to accurately reflect project needs
- Manage bill of materials accurately and timely
- Collaborate with other Designers and Project Managers
- Capture customer requests and accurately revise any changes
- Coordinate with the production team to manage any special/required packaging needs
- Take notes during project scope meetings
- Ensure all designs maximize material yield
- Minimum 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with 3D modeling software preferred
- Background in Construction/Architecture is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Ability and desire to work closely within a team environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.