Our long-standing client wants to add a qualified CAD Drafter to their growing team. Based here in central Iowa, our client has a national presence in the agricultural market. We are seeking qualified candidates with experience utilizing AutoCAD to develop accurate structural drawings and bill of materials (BOMs). Our client offers competitive pay, a family-feel work environment, and a strong benefits package. Apply now to be considered!
- Utilize AutoCAD to develop complex structural designs in conjunction with the engineering team
- Work with the engineering data coordinator to develop detailed BOMs
- Modify work plans as projects develop, keeping an updated file available at all times
- Maintain and update drawings and files throughout the life-cycle of the construction project
- 2-year degree in CAD or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Computer literate and knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other general office technologies
- Knowledge of the construction industry is preferred
- Strong communicator and able to work cross-functionally within the company
- Comfortable working with deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.