We are assisting our client in the Ames area with their search for a Certified Public Accountant. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and analyzing tax returns and financial records for clients. The position can be full-time, part-time, or seasonal, and offers a family-friendly, laid-back environment. Intrigued? Apply today!
- Prepare tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, estates and other various entities
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Improve financial efficiency by creating new processes
- Experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of taxation
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.