Are you looking for a exciting contract opportunity with a well-established and reputable local company? Do you want to be a part of a team that is supportive and fun? Then this is the position for you! Palmer Group is searching for our client’s next Change Management Consultant. If this interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Act as a leader in the development of the organization’s capability for transformational change in order to realize full stated benefits of business initiatives
- Coach and provide informal leadership to the Change Management team
- Collaborate with leaders to drive the creation and execution of strategies that enable business leaders to maximize change adoption
- Facilitate the understanding and development of business strategy and work team up with leaders to drive project portfolio development, management and execution
- PROSCI certification required, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a Change Management position
- Ability to manage small to medium CM engagements
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.