Mortgage & Banking
Our client is seeking a bright, detail-oriented Chargeback Analyst to join their team for a 6-12 month contract opportunity. These roles will review credit union fraud cases and use system documentation. The right individuals will have a background working for a credit union and experience in chargebacks, ACH, or fraud handling experience. If you have an analytical mindset, please apply today!
- Handle customer phone calls and provide answers to their fraud-related inquiries
- Process fraud-related activity cases
- Assume responsibility for all incoming credit and debit card disputes or fraud-related activity
- Identify, analyze, and monitor fraud inquiries and request to ensure the resolution
- Research credit card disputes to determine if chargeback rights are approved from a dispute
- Handle settlements and adjustments from fraud disputes and ensuring correct ACH processing on the account
- Reconcile account once a fraud dispute is found
- Experience in the credit union is required
- Credit and Debit Card knowledge and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the chargeback process
- Customer Service skills
- Understanding of credits/debits on accounts
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent data analysis skills required
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-700 or email Shelby at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.