Our client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. This individual must have extensive finance and accounting experience and strong strategic planning abilities. If you are interested in this position and feel that you would be a good fit, apply today!
- Develop predictive models and activity-based financial analysis
- Provide insight into the organization’s operations
- Lead meetings, strategic planning, and projects as assigned
- Oversee all fiscal reporting activity
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliation, cash management, forecasting, and data management
- Calculate and review performance at revenue and cost-center level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of prior Finance or Accounting experience required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient with budgeting and supervising
- Supervisor experience on an Accounting/Finance team
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 440-1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.