Our local civil engineering firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Civil Engineer for land development and surveying. The ideal candidate will have three years of experience in land development and surveying and a PE license or the ability to obtain it soon. Our client has been in business for almost 20 years and offers advancement opportunities and ownership possibilities in the future. The compensation package can start at $75,000 and go upward depending on experience and current licenses. If this is the opportunity for growth you’ve been wanting, apply today.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop budgets for construction projects
- Review code compliance and resolving safety issues
- Design and oversee jobs from start to finish
- Grow into selling business with new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering
- PE license preferred or ability to obtain in near future
- 3 years of experience in land development and surveying
- Excellent communication skills to be used internally and externally
- Proficient in AutoCad Civil 3D
- Ability to be autonomous and manage workload
- Desire to be a future owner preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.