Our financial client is seeking a Claims Processor to provide administrative support to customers. Those qualified will have insurance experience and professional communication skills. This position will work a hybrid schedule. If you have knowledge of insurance products and strong attention to detail, apply today!
- Update insurance policies and profiles to correspond with customer requests
- Process escalated customer requests to business and compliance rules
- Facilitate resolution of pending claims or service items in a timely manner
- Generate data
- Identify and document standard operating procedures
- Assist as needed on team processes and projects
- Understands insurance products, claims procedures, and system capabilities is desired
- Demonstrates excellent organization and attention to detail
- Impressive data entry and navigation skills
- Demonstrates a professional communication style, both written and verbal
- Works independently to meet individual productivity and quality goals
- Takes initiative to improve processes and work with team members to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Molly McMahon at (515) 225-7000 or email at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.