Interested in finding a new position in the Des Moines metro? Our Urbandale client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their Client Relationship Consultant position. We are looking for proven customer service professionals with experience in the financial services industry to apply for this role. If you are in search of your next opportunity, apply today to be considered!
- Prepare new business applications, suitability documentation and corresponding paperwork
- Utilize various systems for information gathering and business file preparation
- Manage carrier and client calls to follow-up on and expedite processing of business
- Articulate details accurately about the organization and services provided to prospective clients in a manner that grows client lists
- Respond to client inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Support business partners, including servicing, and RIA resources between all PFG office locations
- Maintain confidentiality of all client personal information and company data
- GED and Minimum 2+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- LOMA coursework and/or other industry specific education preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Skilled with Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
- Friendly, professional, top notch customer service disposition with strong communication and organizational skills
- Life Insurance License required within 90 days of employment
- 7:30AM – 4:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Garrett Nell at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.