The Client Service Coordinator – Commercial Lines provides comprehensive customer service to clients and additional support to Sales Advisors as it relates to the sale and service of new and renewal business of the agency. This particular opening will be working with an established book of business. Interested? Apply now!
- Answer phone calls from clients, build/maintain rapport, and assist with their needs
- Create new quotes and proposals for clients on behalf of the Sales Advisor
- Complete service requests from clients, such as information updates, policy values, adding/taking off insureds, etc.
- Help Sales Advisor to market new and renewal business to appropriate insurance companies
- Review and process applications for new and renewal business for the agency
- Work closely with insurance carriers
- Make suggestions for process improvements and client engagement with the team
- Support Sales Advisor with business growth campaigns
- Previous client service experience within the insurance industry
- Property and Casualty insurance licenses are required but can be obtained after an offer is made
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain accuracy in work, and strong communication skills
- Ability to research answers to questions and do some self-training if needed
- On-Site – Hybrid and Remote schedules are available, but candidates MUST live in Iowa
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Hannah Hoffman at (515) 225-7000 or email Hannah at email@example.com.