Our Urbandale client is looking to add to their insurance service team as a Client Services Manager. In this role, you will answer questions from established stakeholders, own the implementation of account management strategies, and understand the overall commercial insurance process. If this position interests you, apply today!
- Provide day-to-day oversight of a team of Account Managers and Processors
- Lead and coach colleagues to reach their internal KPIs and client satisfaction for company programs
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders and be viewed as a strategic partner
- Partner with your team and stakeholders to identify continuous opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in insurance, mortgage, and/or banking
- 3+ years of leadership experience that include a combination of sales, customer service, and/or risk management
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Self-starter and ability to bring solutions and ideas to the table
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Amanda Mulcahy at (515) 225-7000 or email Amanda at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Senior Account Executive
3737 Woodland Ave. Ste. 200 West Des Moines, IA 50266