Palmer Group is partnering with a top-tier NE Iowa manufacturer in their search for a CNC Programmer. This position will sit on the 1st shift and be paid $30-40/hr. Offering flexibility, continuous education, excellent benefits, and room for advancement, this is a great place for someone to take their machining skill set!
- Operate CNC equipment in the manufacturing of heavy metals
- Verify the setting by measuring the finished product
- Document actions in appropriate software
- Program equipment to specific needs of the product
- Utilize and operate HMI
- Load material into the machine and set it up appropriately
- 2+ years of experience as a CNC programmer/operator/technician
- Experience programming from scratch
- Various types of metals, including steel and aluminum
- Able to effectively read and communicate blueprints
- 7:00AM – 3:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.