Interested in finding a new position in the Eastern Iowa area? Our local client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their open Coaxial Cable Subject Matter Expert position. We are looking for individuals who can assess, design, and implement coaxial cable with a bachelor’s degree or equal experience. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Assess, design, and implement coaxial cable infrastructure in large-scale environments
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of coaxial cable networks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of coaxial cable systems with existing infrastructure
- Leverage cable TV experience to enhance and optimize the delivery of television services over coaxial cable networks
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements to recommend innovative solutions for enhancing network performance
- Be prepared for up to 50% travel to various locations for on-site assessments, installations, and project coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Proven experience as a Subject Matter Expert in coaxial cable systems
- Experience with installing and terminating coax of different sizes
- Strong understanding of large-scale network architecture and access point deployment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of as-built and RF diagrams and blueprints
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Experience with cable TV systems and services
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Rob Plang at (515) 225-7000 or email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org.